Monday 5 October 2015

Fick dich

I am taking this german course and thought I should listen to some german music to boost my study techniques. Searching on Spotify, I put on the first german song that I found. From the title of this entry, I think you can guess what the lyrics mostly contained. On a side note, I read through my old entries again and scrutinized my language. As you may have noticed, I am trying to use som big fancy words. Mostly, it is just for fun, since I want to widen my english vocabulary. So please excuse me if they are not used in the most appropriate ways. I am still learning. (Furthermore, most of the times when I write these entries, I am quite tired. Hence, the poor grammar at some places.)

However, today the main purpose of writing is not to brag about the new german expressions I´ve learnt. Instead, it is time to reflect and be honest. To be honest, I am still not over Henrik, my ex-boyfriend. Even though the reasonable part of me know it´s being in a relationship that I miss and not specifically him. I can´t help but miss him. Miss the little things we had together. What tears me down the most, is that everytime I think I am done crying about him, the tears still come a week later. It´s been 3 months soon since the break up and I almost feel embarrassed for still crying about him. At the same time, I have moved on. I´ve even slept with someone else (first one night stand wohooo).

In the end I know that I will be fine. I AM fine being single. Especially the last month has been so incredibly fun, being a mentor at the freshmen´s introduction. I just need to give it time. Eventually, I hope that I will be able to look back at our relationship and remember the good parts. Not just a horrible ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment